All personal data and information will be
securely stored and will not be sold or used for any purposes other than our
services. We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness that we
collect and to protect the privacy and security of our customers. Our servers
and our databases are protected by firewalls and password security technology.
Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we endeavor to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. All customers paying by card are subject to validation checks and we have the right to delay any order, if fraud is suspected.
How to enable and disable cookies
1. Open Edge.
2. Press the three-dot More Actions button on the top right
3. Select Settings from the menu that shows up.
4. Tap or click View Advanced Settings. You'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.
5. Press the dropdown arrow under the Cookies field.
6. Select Block All Cookies or Block Only Third Party Cookies if you want to disable cookies, or Don't Block Cookies if you want to enable them. After picking your option, you can exit the settings panel by clicking anywhere else on the page.
1. Select the Chrome menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
5. Select “Allow local data to be set (recommended)” to enable or “Block sites from setting any data” to disable
6. Select Done.
To check or change your settings:
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them. If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third party cookies is also not set to Never.
5. Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
6. Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.